Join us for the second webinar of the series on the life course approach. This webinar is titled, "The Public Health Practice in a Multigenerational Society".
19 October 2021
9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. (EST) Washington, DC.
After registration, you will receive a confirmation email with information to join the webinar.
There will be simultaneous interpretation in Spanish, Portuguese and English.
- 9:00 a.m. - Welcoming remarks
- 9:05 a.m. - Presentation: A Multigenerational Society: a challenge for public health in the XXI century
- 9:15 a.m. - Presentations
- A life course approach to epidemiology
- Intergenerational transfers and its impact on health
- Challenges of health care in a multigenerational community
- 9:45 a.m. - Panel discussion: The current challenges of the health programmatic approach in a multigenerational society
- Multigenerational intervention for Nutrition. Peru's case
- Risk communication for health: the same package does not suit everyone
- Communities' healthy settings for all ages. Medellin's case
- 10:25 a.m. - Conclusions and closing remarks
For more information on the life course approach, please visit the following: https://www.paho.org/en/topics/healthy-life-course