PAHO-OAS Scholarship Programs
As part of the strategy to advance the Research for Health Policy (CD49/10), to improve competencies of and support for human resources involved in research. PAHO and the OAS have been working together to promote that the scholars and universities on their scholarship programs benefit from the Policy on Research for Health promoting the best standards for the production and use of impactful research for health. To learn more about this partnership and the scholarship program click here.
Webinars on various research topics
- A series of online seminars covering diverse topics can be found here:
- For research-related topics in Spanish only sponsored by Cochrane Iberoamericana click here.
- For research-related topics in English only sponsored by Canadian Cochrane Centre and Network click here.
- For webinars on reporting guidelines sponsored by Equator Network click here.
- For other PAHO-sponsored webinars on various topics click here.
Research Interest Group
PAHO Research Interest Group is an ongoing informal and collegial discussion space fostering the exchange of information about research needs and interests. The brown bag lunch meetings are held in PAHO headquarters and are open to PAHO staff and guests.
Erasmus Summer Programme
The Erasmus University Medical Center offers the Erasmus Summer Programme every year to provide international students, researchers, executives, academic professionals and advisors in the health sciences with an invaluable opportunity to engage in a career-advancing event. The three-week program is specially designed to satisfy the needs of students and health professionals with a specific interest — such as clinical medicine, general practice, public health, epidemiology, genetics and biostatistics.