The HiAP approach focuses on legitimacy, accountability, transparency, access to information, participation, sustainability, and multi-sectoral collaboration. Support for HiAP is provided by intergovernmental organizations and structures, with the health sector serving a central role in promoting HiAP.
As Suriname is implementing, a number of reports and briefs have been produced. You can find the results of the HiAP Quick Assessment, including Mastersheets on the 15 largest burdens of disease, the HiAP Monitoring strategy and a 4 page brief below.
- pdf Health of the Population Health of the Country
- pdf HiAP Sur Monitoring Strategy
- pdf HiAP Mastersheets
- Regional Health in All Policies training 2015
- Health in All policies milestone 3 workshop in Suriname
- pdf The Health in All Policies Policy Package 2017 2018 INTERSECTORAL COLLABORATION FOR HEALTH AND DEVELOPMENT (2.62 MB)